PES 2019 PS4 Option File Copa Lubricantes Havoline Season 2018/2019Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (abbreviated as PES 2019) is a football simulation video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.The game is the 18th installment in the PES series and was released on August 28, in North America and for Japan, Europe and Australia on August 30, 2018.
This is an addon Ecuadorian League Copa Lubricantes Havoline 2018 by VINNI11.
Features of Copa Lubricantes Havoline 2018 :
- 2048/1024 Kits
- Correct Squads/Managers & Formations
- Manager Pics
- Stadiums Pics
How to Use :
1. Format a USB drive to FAT32
2. Move WEPES folder to USB
3. Plug the USB drive into your PS4 and open up PES 2019.
4. Go to Edit menu, then Data Management, then Import/Export.
5. Then, select Import Team, tick all of the boxes on the following 'Select File' page and continue.
6. Next is the 'Detailed Settings', leave all boxes unticked here.
7. The files will then automatically be added, the time depending on how many teams/leagues you have decided to add.
8. Be sure to select the 'Save' option on the 'Data Management' page which pops up at the end of the process, and you're all set for most of the details.
10. The tournament logos still need to be added manually, however, so head back to 'Data Management', then 'Import/Export', and select 'Import Images'.
11. Next, select the 'Competition Emblems' option in the 'Import Images' screen.
12. Tick all of the individual images (not the folders), and press OK.
13. Finally, you need to edit each competition manually with their newly imported logos, by burrowing down through the 'Competition Category' pages which will follow the logo import.
Credits : VINN11