Adding Kits & Making A New UniformParameter.bin by Hawke
1. You only need to build a new UniformParameter.bin when adding kit config bins or editing the kit config bins ( xxxx_DEF_1st_realUni.bin etc )
..when editing kit textures or just changing Unicolor settings you don't need to make a new UniformParameter.bin.
2. You don't need to extract UniformParameter.bin every time you add kits..keep your existing UniPara folder safe & you can use it each time you add kits.
3. Point KitStudio to the path of your UniPara folder using KitStudio settings.
4. Question: "Do I need to make a new UniformParameter.bin every time I edit the kit config bins, even if I'm only changing number positions ?"...Answer: "Yes" or the changes will not show up in game.
5. Backup your files...I can't stress this enough.
6. Question: "In the video you delete edit mode kits & sync to Edit00000000 with KitStudio...is this necessary ?" Answer: " I always do this as I backup my Edit00000000 so if anything went wrong..I have a backup"
7. Important: Don't leave the UniPara/team folder in the same directory as UniformParameterBuilder.exe..it won't work correctly from there...move it to your desktop or somewhere else.
Credit & Required Tools :
- Evo-Web Forum !